Friday, August 8, 2008

Checking In

Hello everyone,

I've been quite busy lately and have been working on new projects that I will be sharing with you soon. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed the creating process. So keep an eye out for the updates. So I'll leave you with a poem from my book Conditions of the Heart-A collection of self-love poetry. And leave comments so we can interact. Have a great and blessed day!

Recipes for a Healthy Heart
Love God more than life
Love yourself as close to the love above
Love so hard that you stay true to you
Let love stand strong in your convictions
Have courage to move forward
Wisdom to deal with the unknown
Be cautious when you have to
Represent love in all you do
Then receive love and return it
Give yourself hugs daily
Now you have the recipe for a healthy heart
The main ingredient is YOU

No comments: